Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving a bit early















November 3 - on the train (& a plane) again to head over the river and through the woods back to Xhabarovsk for our Siberia Team Meeting and Thanksgiving.

Clarke & Carolyn Gage came from Estonia to feed our spirits.

We all pitched in to feed our faces :)





Now you see us . . .


. . . And now you don't

Worship New Russian Visa Laws were a hot topic of conversation.
. . . a good time of learning and relaxing and bonding.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Kara! I attend Malone Assembly of God in Malone, WA. I just got a forward from Pastor Kim about your travels to renew your religious visa. The Psalm about your going out and coming in really applies to you these days, doesn't it! I had heard that missionaries are struggling with the new Russian regulations about visas, but I know the God is going to use it all for your good and his glory! I am praying for you and I will be watching your website now that I have it in my favorites. What a glorious thing it is to be right where God wants you to be doing just what He has called you to do! Peggy

    ReplyDelete