Thursday, September 25, 2008

Calling YOU

April 2008 -- While renewing my Russian visa in Mongolia, I began calling YOU in the middle of Siberian night time, so I could connect with USA daytime hours . . . and I continue to call now that I'm Stateside . . .
As of September 2008 through Fall 2009, I am officially coming to you to tell about what God has been doing in Siberia these past 3 years. Let me know how best I can serve you -- whether thru a meeting, speaking engagement, drinking coffee, or whatever else suits. kara.cusic@agmd.org

3 comments:

  1. Kara, Thanks for coming to our Assembly of God Church in Great Bend, KS. Your joy in serving the Lord encouraged me. May God bless and provide for your ministry! Blessings, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for coming to the Assembly of God in Manhattan, KS. It was a great pleasure to hear the amazing things that God is doing in Siberia, and it was a wonderful encouragement to all of us. May God continue to bless you abundantly and use you to reach the people of that region of the world for Him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you be in Springfield, MO my friend???

    ReplyDelete