Thursday, July 9, 2009

On the Road - USA (Itinerating 2009)

On the road again, I can't wait to get on the road again . . .
East to West, I-90 is one of my best itinerating friends.
June . . . hmmm, didn't plan for this one!
North to South, I-5 remains one of my best itinerating friends.
May . . . Thank You ALASKA DISTRICT for
welcoming me to the Kenai Peninsula & Anchorage.
Some of the locals . . . aren't they cute!
Terrific to see the Bullers and stay @ Anchorage Calvary!!!
Hmmm, I wonder if Ken will forgive me for this pic :-)
Thru Skagit County (Laconner/Conway) in April
MORE ferry travel AND the Space Needle . . . not bad!


April - Preparing 300 Russian Easter Eggs & Boxes for delivery to Arlington A/G . . . amazing to be in my great home church for Resurrection Day!

Hiking with my Dad . . .


















Hanging with my nieces & parents @ The Pike!
Crossing Deception Pass - Whidbey Island, here I come!
December to March . . . chains on, chains off, chains on, chains off
On more ferries to the islands & the Peninsula.
Yakima & the Tri-Cities - check out that bridge!
Friday Harbor in December 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment