Thursday, May 27, 2010

Novokijinginsk Spring Time!

So great to go see my friends Oleg & Lena in NK!!!

But why does it seem that any trip ending or beginning
w/ Oleg around seems to involve a tire change????
Seriously! Any vehicle I drive; wherever I may be driving;
this is almost becoming a joke . . . oh well, thankful for Oleg!
Good ministry morning; now off for tea (picnic)
and some Capture the Flag . . .
. . . love how well these people know how to have fun and rest.
Ummm, yup, that's me driving!

Thank you, Dad, for making me drive that old Chevy Truck w/
the gear shift on the column . . . you said I could drive ANYTHING
if I could drive that, and you were right!!!!
I did get my turn in the back . . . hold on!!!
Roma, Natasha, Lena, Simon . . . almost tea time . . .
Oleg making sure that tea water gets nice & hot!
Life in Russia is sustainable via tea & bread :-)
Good day!
Natasha has been my language buddy from the beginning . . .
so thankful for her patience and gift of understanding what it was
I really wanted to say in those beginning times!!!
Roma & Natasha moved to W Russia not long ago . . . miss them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment