Monday, September 17, 2007

Greece Retreat

June 2006 - Every year, missionaries from my area of the
world gather somewhere for refreshing and business . . . it
works well for timing since I also have to leave Russia every
six months for visa purposes. This time, I also got to meet
some friends from the States. The only picture I have of all
four of us, we are in swimsuits, so in the interest of keeping
my friendships, I didn't include it. But here Ellice & I are
standing in front of some ruins. We LOVE Ellice since she is
a major part of the reason that this technically challenged
missionary has a blogspot or website or anything at all :)


Truly as amazing as it looks and the smell of jasmine
& roses was incredible - I now understand why they
use jasmine in aroma therapy - heady & relaxing.

Yup, we sea kayaked - this style was a first for me,
but it was good to be back in a kayak again!

No comments:

Post a Comment