Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I HATE MICE!

April 2007 - The weather thaws, and the mice start to TRY to make their way out of the building and into the woods, but inevitably they started to find me . . . this may seem small to you, but something in my makeup says THIS IS A PROBLEM!!! My first time hearing & seeing one, I jumped on my bed. Then it dawned on me that I was the only one home (except for the mouse), and even a "rescuer" w/ a key couldn't open my door from the outside since it was already locked on the inside, so I very logically and sensibly and QUICKLY climbed off the bed and made my way OUTSIDE. RAT TRAPS - I'm actually now quite good at setting them, and the
mice get away w/ NOTHING when a rat trap is around. My mother
THOUGHT she was funny sending these to me as a house-warming
gift . . . actually they are quite useful.
GOTCHA - and don't tell me he's little and cute either!
INTRODUCING, LATTE, THE SOLUTION!
Born in the same month of the above set traps,
she moved from Irkutsk to Ulan Ude in June.
She's half Persian & half Siberian Long-Hair and quite the cutie.BUG CATCHER - so far she's vicious to bugs, so I have hope . . . even better would be if the scent of her just kept mice forever far away :) "HOOLIGANKA" - This is the Russian version of "hooligan" for a gal. Even as a bit of a "wild child," she's the first one to the front door to greet people and is the friendliest kitten I've ever seen!

1 comment: