Thursday, September 20, 2007

SUMMER CAMPS 2007 THREE

FIRST ALL SIBERIA ROYAL RANGER CAMP

Camping, hiking, extreme . . . Siberia LOVES it all, and guys and girls of all ages get into RR. I was recruited to help support the ministry team coming from various parts of Siberia to create an amazing camp setting on Lake Baikal for over 140.
I'm on the far right, standing at the bottom.
I personally drove over 4,000 kilometers over dusty, crazy, &
bumpy roads. Hoorah for a camp nurse who specialized in massage!
Crossed on the ferry at least 30 times.
Hauling leaders, kids, produce and STUFF.
Jumping from trees - I personally can say it WAS fun!
Karla Isom, "Big Cheese" for RR in Siberia,
is teaching a cooking class.

Tatiana, the head cook

Working it out

Never leave home w/o the computer :) Professional Kite Flying is popular on the WA Pacific Coast. Karla bought a couple, & I had fun teaching kids how to fly them . . . no way am I a professional, but thanks for the intro in Turkey, John Wilson!

No comments:

Post a Comment