Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'll Be Home For Christmas (& a New Visa)

December 2006 - Enroute to the USA, I found myself required to be out of Russia by a certain day and needing to wait a few more days before entering the USA, so an extended layover in London was the solution.
SEATAC AIRPORT - It was so good to return to the States healthy!
My sister may not appreciate it, but this is a pretty good family shot.
(and the only one I have, so . . .)"It's a small world after all . . . " - Arlington A/G - Always
good to be in my home church among FAMILY!!! Along
w/ my parents, here's a couple new friends from Ukraine
. . . they live in Seattle and are friends of a friend here in Ulan Ude . . . DRAMA for Siberia - my sister painted the masks for the human video
King of Hearts & she & my nieces chipped in to display the result.
Samantha's becoming quite the gymnast. As my youngest niece, she's had quite a time understanding where in the world I am. On the phone one day, she asked, yet again, if Russia was far away. I answered, "yes," and that when she gets ready to go to bed at night, I'm getting up in the morning and eating breakfast. She informed me, "Yes, I know that!" Then she paused for a moment thinking and then said, "When the sun sets here (WA), it means the sun is packing it's bags to go visit you there in Russia." Couldn't have said it better myself - Hah! For you West Coasties, I'm 16 hours ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment